Born in Lysets (Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine) on September 2, 1989, Oleg Moroz graduated from Lysets Music School №1 (class of D. Volosyanko) and Pedagogical practice studio at Sichinsky Ivano-Frankivsk Music Shool under direction of A. Melnik. He has continued his studies at the Tchaikovsky Music Academy of Ukraine with prof. J. Vasilevich.
Oleg Moroz is a Laureate and Winner of the following competitions :
- Kontsertino: a regional competition of wind instrument performers of Kalush, Ukraine (2000, Diploma; 2002, Grand Prix)
- International Competition Silver Jingle in Uzhgorod (2001, II Prize; 2003, III Prize)
- New Names of Ukraine (2002, II Prize)
- Bida International Competition of Wind Wood Instruments in Lviv (2003, I Prize; 2006, I Prize)
- International Competition XXI Art in Vorzel (2004, Grand Prix; I Prize in category of «Chamber Ensemble»; 2005, I Prize «Chamber Ensemble»; 2005, «Chamber Ensemble» (Duo); 2007, Grand Prix in category «Chamber Ensemble»
- International Delphic Games CIS Countries in Chisinau, Moldova (2004, III Prize)
- International Competition Selmer Paris in Ukraine (2005, I Prize; 2008, I Prize)
- International Competition in Cherkasy, Ukraine (2006, I Prize)
- V. Starchenko All-Ukrainian Open Competition of Young Performers on wind and percussion instruments (2006, I Prize)
- Competition New Talent of Europe (2009, Bratislava, II Prize).
Participant of the concert programs of National Philharmonia of Ukraine, National Sanctuary «Sophia of Kyiv», St. Andrew’s Church, National House of Scientists, House of Actors, National House of Organ and Chamber Music of Ukraine and other concert halls of Ukraine.
In 2005 he was awarded by the Prime Minister of Ukraine for High artistic talent. He performs with the orchestra of art holding Elegia (Lubov Serganiuk), Kyiv Classic Orchestra (German Makarenko), National Philharmonic Orchestra (Mykola Dyadyura), National Chamber Ensemble Kyiv Soloists (Volodymyr Sirenko), Chamber Orchestra Harmonia Nobile (artistic director, Nataliya Mandryka).
Oleg Moroz has numerous recordings in the fund of National Radio of Ukraine. He is a soloist of The Shevchenko National Opera Orchestra of Ukraine and The National House of Organ and Chamber Music of Ukraine and also works as a teacher at the Lysenko Kyiv Specialized Music School. His repertoire is rich with various compositions of Ukrainian and foreign composers.